AGM

• Creator
    Topic
    Nick Hargrave
    Keymaster

I attended the AGM this morning and the usual shareholders outnumbered by Board members affair for a small cap. The few of us did, however, manage enough intelligent questioning to push the duration of the AGM well outside the 5-9 min spread I heard the PR hosts talking about. In response to my questions the key points are:

The company’s case enquiries are trending positively, and they are expecting September to be the all-time record month for new case enquiries

The cartel case valuations were not reduced at all within the carrying value reductions announced in the recent trading update. With the ruling on the BT and Royal Mail cases due in the next month or so, they are watching with interest and obviously retain their confidence in the current valuations

They expect the bounce back loans to be a significant source of business and have partnered with a large financial institution (not named due to NDA) who will be the claimant with MANO pursuing the cases under its standard model

Viewing 0 reply threads
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.